воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Untitled

puresins: I love really focusing on his tip when I suck him, I...



puresins:

I love really focusing on his tip when I suck him, I love the way it really gets him going.

I can't stand the tip being messed with!! I'm super sensitive right there.

need4l0ve: Today is a huge day for gay rights, I have hope one...



need4l0ve:

Today is a huge day for gay rights, I have hope one day we will all have the same basic human rights as everyone else! Gay is okay!! Reblog to show your support!!

Bucket of Sloths Omg













Omg

The potential danger, risk, or harm from exposure to such an...





The potential danger, risk, or harm from exposure to such an agent or condition.

What movie is this?!



What movie is this?!

Yup!!!



Yup!!!

Photo





















Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий