четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Anon7824

calibiguy: Nice!



calibiguy:

Nice!

lashkisser: She likes to take the direct approach to "mandatory...



lashkisser:

She likes to take the direct approach to "mandatory recycling."

My tiny shriveled shrunken balls..



My tiny shriveled shrunken balls..

I do this too often, but I love to measure my tiny bald cock and...



I do this too often, but I love to measure my tiny bald cock and expose it on tumblr…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



fuckyeahchastiseme: Lunch time!



fuckyeahchastiseme:

Lunch time!

onlyshecums: My God, this is so sexy. There is no better...



onlyshecums:

My God, this is so sexy. There is no better marital aid than a chastity device. Throw away your dildos, vibrators, ticklers… just lock up your husband and watch your libido go stratospheric.

Photo



sheisincharge: There now doesn't that feel much better knowing...



sheisincharge:

There now doesn't that feel much better knowing that I'm the only person that can release you, and that if you want to be released you're going to have to be very obedient….!!

Unf...love your story! Only thing hotter would have been if you licked her bald pussy clean!! I bet she would have enjoyed that! If i had you here i def wouldn't need my fingers, im sure you would take care of my pussy whenever i wished!

Damn Right! ;) had she mentioned it I would have!

subbieblackgrl: LMAO!  This is me!



subbieblackgrl:

LMAO!  This is me!

learningcuckold: 3" of pure disappointment! Should I cuckold...



learningcuckold:

3" of pure disappointment! Should I cuckold him?

Yes, and shave him properly!

live-laugh-and-fuck: Poor little thing can't even fill up the...



live-laugh-and-fuck:

Poor little thing can't even fill up the cage all the way

Could be my twin except my balls are ridiculously small

send me nudes of your cock please!!

To be honest.. I'm only on tumblr on iPhone and I can't seem to figure out how to submit pics to other blogs? Sexy uncut cock by the way.. Love that you shave it and you seem like quite the grower… Mine only makes it to about 4 inches.. You?

shadwickc: bigstrapon: A good fucking! From the wife….



shadwickc:

bigstrapon:

A good fucking!

From the wife….

I love her natural small breasts! So refreshing!



I love her natural small breasts! So refreshing!

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий