пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Peace.Love.Harmony

Photo



Photo



Photo





been following you for a minute now, think your fucking hella attractive, and pretty cool, can't wait to see you living the cali liife

lol oh thank you. i miss cali already :(

I didn’t get to do everything I wanted to in Cali but I still enjoyed it and took a lot of...

I didn’t get to do everything I wanted to in Cali but I still enjoyed it and took a lot of pics. So just be prepared, lol

Photo



Photo



Photo



Sun and moon.. not finished yet



Sun and moon.. not finished yet

Halona Glass Terrariums (x)





Halona Glass Terrariums (x)

Photo



Photo



I've missed the mountains



I've missed the mountains

Bob Marley



Bob Marley

My grandpa's room



My grandpa's room

men in black

Does anyone remember in men in black when the cockroach stabs the man in the neck in the restaurant and kills him? Well when they find the alien in the guys head, he’s nowhere near the neck.. why is the alien dying?? Im confused

My aunts van, Bucky



My aunts van, Bucky

Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий