пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

http://reallyfitandthin.tumblr.com/

Today is slow

Perf fit



Perf fit

Faves













Faves

Love your blog! xx

Thanks
Pretty

fatt-cheerleaders-suck:  



fatt-cheerleaders-suck:

 

So pretty



So pretty

Photo



Photo



obssesedwithperfection: You can get there!



obssesedwithperfection:

You can get there!

awesomesan: Ashley Galvin Yoga Need to hold this



awesomesan:

Ashley Galvin Yoga

Need to hold this

Love my protein

Photo













Cool or what



Cool or what

You have an amazing body girl. I'm kind of going through a little phase and I've fallen off the fitness band wagon but I haven't been eating crap at all. I'm noticing my definition has become quite soft. Lately I just have not had as much motivation as I usually do :/ What are some things you avoid in your diet to prevent bloating? And what are some staple foods you always keep around the house? Thanks!

Pretty,
Lot of water and green tea help.
No chewing gum- bloating craziness

And I have all kinds of healthy snacks- fruit,veggies, nuts, protein,
Chicken, tuna, Greek yogi:)

Photo



beauty-and-fitness: <3 So fit



beauty-and-fitness:

<3

So fit

geezuzzz you're like my biggest inspirationnn! so jealous! :)

What?
I am.
Omg, your too cute

lightweight100: follow this blog for hundreds of motivational...



lightweight100:

follow this blog for hundreds of motivational posts like this everyday. we can do this together!

Photo



Needs squats but still



Needs squats but still

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий