пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Nope Bus To Nope Town

oops suddenly depression strikes again

oops suddenly depression strikes again

timaeusgnostalgic: so skype's been fucked for me the past few days like it wont even open properly...

timaeusgnostalgic:

so skype's been fucked for me the past few days

like it wont even open properly anymore??

good thing i havent updated it in like 4 years right

i'll fix it tomorrow when it's not past 2am LOL

oH OK GOOD NEWS EVERYONE FRIEND ISNT IGNORING ME FRIEND’S SKYPE IS MESSED UP

PHEW

FUCK ANXIETY IS WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY HERE BASICALLY

dave-vriska: friend please confirm you dont hate me ): too scared to check if friend still follows...

dave-vriska:

friend please confirm you dont hate me ):

too scared to check if friend still follows me

friend please confirm you dont hate me ):

friend please confirm you dont hate me ):

heronqueen: DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT...

heronqueen:

DO YOU EVER NEED TO JUST TAKE SOMEONE BY THE SHOULDERS AND YELL "I CARE ABOUT YOU A LOT AND I NEED AFFIRMATION THAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME IN YOUR LIFE" AT THEM BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO DO THAT A LOT

i NEES TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW

Nope Bus To Nope Town: renastarsong: dave-vriska: I think the most sobering moment in any...

Nope Bus To Nope Town: renastarsong: dave-vriska: I think the most sobering moment in any...:

renastarsong:

renastarsong:

dave-vriska:

I think the most sobering moment in any video game is the final boss in Shadow of the Colossus

You walk over a mountain and you see a loooong path to another mountain and you think "okay the boss must be just over that mountain"

and then the mountain…

No, I saw it, was half expecting it from the word go, but kinda went into denial, I guess? I've gotten used to there being a way out at the last second. So it stopped me dead when there was no better way and I was left with two heartbreaking outcomes.

And speak for yourself I failed so badly at that last mission oh jeez.

holy shit seriously? Idk then man maybe I was just really really good at that game but I was blowing shit up left and right I was unstoppable by that point in the game

sucysucyfivedolla: I feel ya, Akko I feel ya



















sucysucyfivedolla:

I feel ya, Akko

I feel ya

also I think a close friend doesn’t like me anymore :(

also I think a close friend doesn’t like me anymore :(

STERSS STRESE SES RTETRTESTSBRETSTSBERSTSTSTETSERS STRESSS STRESSEYQEFDSILFAS SOSS STRESSED

STERSS

STRESE SES RTETRTESTSBRETSTSBERSTSTSTETSERS

STRESSS

STRESSEYQEFDSILFAS

SOSS STRESSED

dirksoverars: everyone in this game is so fucking metal





dirksoverars:

everyone in this game is so fucking metal

foxnewsofficial: foxnewsofficial: how do people go over the speed limit those signs are like 8ft...

foxnewsofficial:

foxnewsofficial:

how do people go over the speed limit those signs are like 8ft high

image

cellblockdjango: imalittlesquirrelly5: i-declaire-a-ship-war: IM WATCHING THE LION KING IN A BUS...

cellblockdjango:

imalittlesquirrelly5:

i-declaire-a-ship-war:

IM WATCHING THE LION KING IN A BUS WITH 50 PEOPLE FROM MY SCHOOL AND I HAD A SIMBA PILLOW PET SO I HELD HIM UP AT THE BEGINNING WHEN THE MUSIC STARTED. IS THIS HOW NORMAL PEOPLE MAKE FRIENDS

That was so wonderful .

That was indeed wonderful.

daftpnk: not now boner

daftpnk:

not now boner

zachariessword: Look what I made my background so when I log...



zachariessword:

Look what I made my background so when I log onto my computer I can cry angst anime teen tears 

- latulastits

im so proud of u

I wish my computer ran on spiral energy

ponchopeligroso: every single person you know has something in their life and past that is probably...

ponchopeligroso:

every single person you know has something in their life and past that is probably worth collapsing to the ground in an uncontrollably sobbing heap over, so be nice to each other and tell good jokes

naplayslol: "ARAM Players, please"



naplayslol:

"ARAM Players, please"

renastarsong: dave-vriska: I think the most sobering moment in any video game is the final boss in...

renastarsong:

dave-vriska:

I think the most sobering moment in any video game is the final boss in Shadow of the Colossus

You walk over a mountain and you see a loooong path to another mountain and you think "okay the boss must be just over that mountain"

and then the mountain starts moving


And you know

you KNOW

that if you fuck up even once climbing this asshole you're dead, there is no trying again after damaging him a little bit it's shoot to kill

I raise you the final choice in Infamous 2. Stops you dead in your tracks.

are you tryin’ to tell me you didn’t see that final choice coming a mile away

like ya it was done well but the pacing was iffy for the last part of the actual mission and it never felt really challenging

breakfastkingdompubliclibrary: This  whole scene was really...









breakfastkingdompubliclibrary:

This  whole scene was really wonderfully paced and unsettling.

When you tell your crush how you really feel

sodamnrelatable:

 

Expectations

image

Reality

image

sing-me-to-sleep-tonight: WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE NOTES I...





sing-me-to-sleep-tonight:

WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE NOTES I FELL OFF MY CAHIR

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий