пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

RAZZYTASTIC

What program did you use to draw your Kingdom Hearts 30-day memes?

I used Paint Tool Sai and its Binary Tool, which makes the pixel/oekaki looking effect.

Ending credits looping animation for my upcoming animated film,...



Ending credits looping animation for my upcoming animated film, Waffle!

I just finished the animation today after 9 straight hours coloring little bunnies so I celebrated by making a completely unnecessary animation.

LOGIC WHAT IS LOGIC

I'll be uploading this film later in June. \o/

MADOKA/EVANGELION CROSSOVER COSPLAY IN FANIME, WAT

Apparently the person who asked permission for their group to cosplay Madoka!Shinji (and Mami!Kaworu!!?) based off of my Madoka/Evangelion crossover fanart went to Fanime this year!?!!!?

THEY’RE SO PRETTY!!!


HELP, SOMEBODY INVENT A TIME MACHINE SO I CAN GO BACK AND TELL MYSELF TO GO TO FANIME 2013

DOES ANYBODY HAVE OTHER PHOTOS OF THEM?

OMG???!!!

I drew this earlier today when my brain was like, "no more...



I drew this earlier today when my brain was like, "no more coloring film bunnies right now no no no"

Still designing oni dude. C7C!? He still looks somewhat generic. XD He's an ushi-oni and traditional red-oni mashup but I dunno what to do with the weird crab/spider legs. WELP.

Hey, um, I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I was wondering if you're at fanime again this year?

I am, unfortunately, not going to Fanime this weekend to concentrate on my film which is due next week. ;7; I will be at Anime Expo, however!

It's another "omg need to draw some non-film related...



It's another "omg need to draw some non-film related things" doodle time. /kicked

I've been thinking for awhile lately to darken my bunny girl An's skin color since she's a black bunny. I figured since I haven't drawn her into the comic yet so I can still change her design. At first I avoided it because I had this knee-jerk reaction thinking, "But this comic's set in mythical ~*~JAPAN~*~ and I already have the dark-skinned tengu, would adding any more be kind of odd?" but then later I was like, "What the hell, nearly all my characters are crazy animal people and I even have green-skinned and blue-skinned characters so who cares if I include more dark skinned characters…??? That doesn't make them any less Japanese than anybody else…??? Why is something seemingly insignificant suddenly  so touchy?"

Accidentally thinking about deep issues, that is what I do. O7O???

Kay back to work. c7c *sneaks away*

Film break doodle. _(:3|L)_ Kuu's pointy teeth. Another...



Film break doodle. _(:3|L)_

Kuu's pointy teeth. Another shameless Kuu doodle *runs away*

I was searching for something in my folder and I found this...



I was searching for something in my folder and I found this oldish doodle of Kuu so here ya go. XD

More KH 1.5 Livestream!

lynxgriffin:

Rasenth are livestreaming more of 1.5 right now - specifically Re: CoM! This should be going through most of the day, so come on and join us!

http://www.livestream.com/razzydoodles

We’ll be livestreaming until 6:30PM Pacific Standard Time. :3!

We’re recording on my webcam so sorry for the quality. o7o;;

So I was so upset that the Pokemon XY boy trainer looks way too...



So I was so upset that the Pokemon XY boy trainer looks way too much like the Pokemon Black/White boy trainer (We had enough blue shirt boy trainer designs in a row, kthx) that I quickly doodled out a design that matches more closely to the super cute XY girl trainer design.

SO THAT'S MY BEDTIME DOODLE FOR TONIGHT.

It's time for Random and Pointless Stress-Relief Doodle,...



It's time for Random and Pointless Stress-Relief Doodle, featuring highschool!AU Shou.


I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

Bedtime doodle of Kuu



Bedtime doodle of Kuu

My comic's going on hiatus until beginning of June so I...



My comic's going on hiatus until beginning of June so I drew this. =7=!!

isharton: ahh /// gomen for drawing my otp t///tKuu and Mei are...



isharton:

ahh /// gomen for drawing my otp t///t
Kuu and Mei are the cutest things ever <3

sorry if i messed something up ; v ;  
Read Chimi Mouryou here  *H* it's the cutest and funniest webcomic i've read <3

SCREAMSSSSSSSSS O7O!! I have so many Kuu/Mei fanarts now omG THANK YOU

Extremely self-indulgent birthday quickie doodle for my inugami...



Extremely self-indulgent birthday quickie doodle for my inugami okama, Sei!!
I forgot it was his birthday until my friend reminded me (SO PREDICTABLE HA HA HA)
Thanks for giving me much joy the past three years since I created you. =7=b

The text says (in extremely bad handwriting): Sei-chan, happy birthday!

Animation previews for my thesis film that I'm going to be...







Animation previews for my thesis film that I'm going to be working on pretty dARN HARD FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS. *-*;;;;;;;;….

Click to see new page!Page 01 of "Cozy"



Click to see new page!
Page 01 of "Cozy"

#133 Eevee  Evolution Pokémon This is for the Re-Dex...





#133 Eevee

 Evolution Pokémon

This is for the Re-Dex Initiative. Long overdue!!!!!!!

Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules with two pictures. o7o;;

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Livestream DAY 4!!!

HI ERRBODY! Lynxgriffin and I are playing Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 yet again!! :O We’re using a webcam to livestream so I apologize for the quality! We’re at Hollow Bastion so we’re almost near the end!!

http://livestream.com/razzydoodles

I thought the clouds were pretty outside so I painted them....



I thought the clouds were pretty outside so I painted them. o7o
Painting warm-up! WOO!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий