пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Admirer of Female Anatomy

enjoyingtheviews: Don't be shy...



enjoyingtheviews:

Don't be shy now !


http://enjoyingtheviews.tumblr.com/

Enjoying.The.Viewss@Gmail.Com

Yes, please!

Trolling

Hello All,

So far I have been a bit of a troll. I keep reading how everyone despises Trolls. I hope to start posting more with text and reblogging and what-not. I have very much enjoyed my time on here and I think I finally have the idea behind blogging. 

I’m not a person of feeling. I lack most of the emotions that people seem to splatter across their various interweb outlets. I have a family and I play the game. I have a day job and I play the game. I go to church on Sunday and I continue to play the game. My identity must stay hidden due to the various games I play in the real world.

Want…



Want…

Yea. I would like that.



Yea. I would like that.

I am loving her eyes… among other things…



I am loving her eyes… among other things…

I'm gonna go ahead and say yes on this one… 



I'm gonna go ahead and say yes on this one… 

theropeview: Olga C 11/15 http://theropeview.tumblr.com:  An...



theropeview:

Olga C 11/15

http://theropeview.tumblr.com:  An archive of over 19,000 high quality pics.

Like it? Reblog it.

The picture of perfection… Women are beautiful… but DAAAMMNN!!!

findingboobs: Tan line self shot Yes… It does you make...



findingboobs:

Tan line self shot

Yes… It does you make you cool to photograph your naked body parts and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise!

Nice angle



Nice angle

Yes Please…



Yes Please…

Gotta love the freckled beauties…



Gotta love the freckled beauties…

Holy Snatch!!



Holy Snatch!!

OH MY GLOB!

OH MY GLOB!

flashing-pussy: Flashing Pussy Love this…



flashing-pussy:

Flashing Pussy

Love this…

your-shared-girls: Another submission.  These titties are so...



your-shared-girls:

Another submission.  These titties are so big they fell out of the side of her shirt.

Thanks for sharing!

Share your girls here or at yoursharedgirls@gmail.com

Good stuff right here…

Do females like to know their pictures are used for masturbation? I have always wondered that....

Do females like to know their pictures are used for masturbation? I have always wondered that. Obviously, there are ladies out there who like to have their picture taken, and they must know that there are guys out there “whackin’ it” to those very pictures. I’m just curious, is it gross to think someone is beating their meat to your picture or are you turned on by it?

Having said all of this, if you aren’t grossed out by the idea, send me something to abuse myself to. I can always show you the end result if you like…

spank-my-pussy: http://spank-my-pussy.tumblr.com Sweet...



spank-my-pussy:

http://spank-my-pussy.tumblr.com

Sweet fruit…

The first…



The first…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий